Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Crash

Everyone's all like when u come off a motorcycle you'll be mad fucked up and it'll hurt heaps bad and you'll probably never ride a bike again.

I came off yesterday, in what I'd consider to be the best possibly way.  I slid straight past the car that had pulled out on me, protecting the left hand side of my body, with the right hand side of my body.  I wasn't wearing any gear cos nerds wear gear and I'm not a nerd and death is certain and whatever other stupid justifications I can think of, so I'm a bit shredded up, but to be honest, I keep thinking, why was I so scared of coming off this thing?  Aside from the damage to the bike, it almost seems the equivalent of falling off a skateboard.  I'm sure if I Guy Martined it into a wall and a billion miles an hour, I'd be singing a different tune, then again, Guy Martin is still singing tunes and winning races, so whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment