Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Under questionable advice, I traversed Saturday morning through to Wednesday night without consuming any carbs. People bang on about this no carb shit like it's the best thing ever. It fuckin isn't. I've dropped 4kg in the last 5 days, but at the expense of feeling like a tired senile pensioner.

Tonight I gave in and mumbled at Erika until the words came out that I needed a pizza. 15 minutes later one appeared in my lap. I hardly remember eating it, but I'm sure it was delicious.

Other current highlights include:
- exciting projects at work
- new people who wanna drink on Thursday nights at the pub and talk about football
- gym membership
- impending holidays

I wouldn't say life is riveting at the moment, however it is quite stable, and steadily ramping up to that magical time of year where you can get drunk and tell your coworkers what's really good at the staff Christmas party. Look for me, I'll be the one pointing a finger and starting conversations with "I'll tell you what your problem is"



No comments:

Post a Comment